The foot plays an important role in supporting the weight of the entire body and in locomotion. The engineering of the lasts and the Zamberlan® footwear construction take into account all the anatomical aspects of the foot: an investment for your feet. This is why Zamberlan® engineered and created different lasts, based on the anatomical features of the foot and on different final uses. They are all comfortable, not too long and have a good volume.How to find the correct Zamberlan® size
NB: the correspondence in centimeters in the size charts refers to the INSOLE lenght.
Therefore the best you can do is to double-check it with an old footbed. (For example: if your feet measure 27cm, you will not pick the size with a 27cm footbed, but the bigger one (ref. point no.4). Instead if your old footbed measures 27cm, you will pick the size with an insole of 27cm).
1. Stand on a piece of paper and mark the distance from your longest toe to the heel end.
2. Measure the distance between these two marks to find out your foot length.
3. Repeat the same procedure also for the other foot (right and left foot are hardly ever the same in lenght. Please, always consider the longest one).
4. Don't forget to save some additional room on the toe box area, to avoid pain caused by too short footwear, especially during descents.
5. To get more realistic measurements, wear the suitable socks connected to the model that you are interested in.
6. Check the corresponding size (based on the construction last you find on the product's page) with the size chart below.
Make your decision based on your own experience, preferences and needs (i.e.: someone prefers a wrapping fit while others prefer a more comfortable and roomy fit, depending on tastes).