The foot plays an important role in supporting the weight of the entire body and in locomotion. The engineering of the lasts and the Zamberlan® footwear construction take into account all the anatomical aspects of the foot: an investment for your feet. This is why Zamberlan® engineered and created different lasts, based on the anatomical features of the foot and on different final uses. They are all comfortable, not too long and have a good volume.
LASTS & SIZE CHARTS
To find out your Zamberlan footwear size, measure the distance from the back of your heel to the tip of your longest toe.
For a realistic measurement, do this while wearing a pair of socks.
How to do it?
- Stand on a piece of paper, against the wall and mark where your longest toe and heel ends
- Measure the distance between these two marks to find out your foot length
- Check to model that you wish to purchase on Zamberlan E-store and look at the size chart of the model (you will find it in the model-dedicated page).
- Find your foot length and corresponding size in the size table corresponding to the selected LAST.
- Repeat these steps for both feet
- If one foot is bigger than the other, order the size that fits your bigger foot